After 23 years of winning awards and record-setting orders in a variety of contexts, Lewis VanLandingham now shares his knowledge and experience with others on sales, leadership and customer care.
Our expertise spans a wide range of subjects that can be custom-tailored to your industry or group's meeting, conference or event to deliver practical, insightful and motivational content. Most topics are delivered NOT as lectures, but as interactive, participant-centered workshops. This approach has earned us regular invitations to speak at chamber of commerce meetings, professional associations, trade shows and meetings.
Prepared talks and seminars include:
• Break the Rules and Make More Sales
• The Psychology Behind the Sale
• Why Sales People Fail and What You Can Do About It
• Business Development for Professional Service Providers
• Questioning to Get the Proper Info
• Is your networking NOT working?
• Maximizing LinkedIn for More Sales
• How to Give and Get More Referrals
• Negotiating with the Savvy Buyer
• 21st Century Alternatives to Cold Calling
• Improving Communication and Motivation with DISC
• Growing Your Business Proactively
• Work Smart - Not Hard
• Manage Behavior Not Results
• Creating a Culture of Customer Care
• Truly Understanding Your People
• SEARCH Model for Recruiting & Hiring
• Establishing a Culture of Action
• Overcoming Barriers to Success
• Is it Time to Empty the Head Trash?
• Building Success From the Inside Out
• Breaking Through Your Comfort Zone
• Motivation Starts with Why
• No Guts, No Gain!
• Procrastination & The Fear of Success
• Effective Decision-Making & Overcoming Risk
• The Building Blocks of Success
• You Can Not Manage Time
•Creating & Implementing a Sales Prospecting Plan
"Lewis VanLandingham has presented to both the Dublin Entrepreneurial Center "DEC" and the Marysville Entrepreneurial Center "MEC" on sales related topics and has been very well received. Lewis' knowledge and delivery is polished and he keeps the attendees engaged. I would highly recommend any individual or company to consider Lewis and Sandler Training to help them to develop the necessary skills to succeed. We will continue to have Lewis scheduled for future events at both the DEC and MEC."
"Lewis gave a short presentation at our new member orientation and it added real value to the meeting. Participants took away suggestions they could use to get more from their membership by making the most of networking opportunities the Chamber affords them."
"Very impressed with Lewis and the different approach he conveyed to my sales team, showing them how to take the objections out of the sales process by spending more time qualifying customers so there's no chasing game. I would recommend him to anyone."
"I lead a non-profit organization and recently attended a workshop Lewis led on sales strategy and process. Lewis's workshop inspired me and gave me the confidence to approach bigger companies. I would recommend Lewis's training to anyone who is looking to challenge their own thinking about selling."
"I met Lewis through a number of networking events and enjoyed his friendly, outgoing personality. I attended his sales workshop and learned many helpful strategies in a very short amount of time. He has a way of helping sales people understand the psychology behind the sales process, making it easier to connect with clients, improve communications, and serve others more effectively."